Sunday, September 13, 2009

An Aspiring Writer

I love to write stories, ever since I was little. I started writing this story in the spring sometime... and kind of lost interest over the summer. As I was getting back into things a few weeks ago... I asked my bestest friend Caitykins to be my editor. As I started telling her about the story, she repeated it back to me, almost exactly, as a dream she had once! We figure it's destiny that we write it together, and we will become filthy rich from it.
It has no title as of yet... but here's the overview so far.

Kat Bennett works in the office of Dr. Anthony Findlay, her fiance's best friend, as a receptionist. She is patiently awaiting the return of her boyfriend, Corporal Jamie Owens. Jamie gets injured in a fire, and doesn't tell her about it, but tells Anthony and swears him to secrecy. As Jamie leaves the hospital, on his way to the airport to be flown back to Canada, a bomb goes in the hospital. Jamie goes back in to help people get out. Part of the ceiling collapses and he is paralyzed. 
The rest of the story is going to be about how Kat takes care of him in his time of need. Jamie will also develop PTSD, to add to the other injuries. 
 
 


Anthony Findlay looks a lot like Carlisle Cullen.... 




















And Jamie Owens looks a lot like Chris Pine.....
Thoughts?

1 comments:

caitykins said...

hello my dearest!
YOU ARE BLOGGING! yay!
i am reading the story, and LOVE it!
will get back to you as soon as i can!
lots of love <3
your editor, caitykins!

Post a Comment