Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Medical Drama

The Grey's Anatomy premiere last Thursday was good, but didn't excite me. I knew my Georgie would die, and Izzie would live. Damnit!!!!!!! If Izzie died it would kill Alex. But George's death affected EVERYONE!! George would still be there if T.R. Knight hadn't left out of spite.

Mark & Lexie are so cute!! I love how the new, improved and reformed Dr. McSteamy cares so much for Lexie. He is actually in a relationship that works. I'm just afraid he's going to go do something stupid.

Owen & Christina are so cute too! They are perfect for each other. They're both messed up, Owen being MUCH more messed up, but still. I think that Christina might get in the way of Owen getting better. She needs to back off and let him breathe, and get better.

Mer & Der. A post-it wedding is not a real wedding. Put on a white dress, strap your self into some uncomfortable underwear, and buy a suit, then walk down the isle in front of ALL your family and friends. Then you will be married.

What will this week hold? Who knows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment